BSOL 100 - 200 -300 -400 Intelligent Sequential Solar Powered LED Light
It is an independent lighting sequence which is used in residential areas or bike paths, based on the ecological principle: there is only light needed when someone is present. An integrated system detects pedestrians and cyclists and switches on a cluster of light moving in their direction.
This lighting works completely without wiring and gets its energy from the sun, using a special energy storage system, which requires no replacement of batteries for 15 years.
1. The PIR sensor detects passer-by or an cyclist and the light pole lights up.
2. As the passer-by or an cyclist is passed, the sensor detects the speed between pole to pole.
3. The pole sends a wireless signal to the adjacent poles instructing them to light up.
4. The result is a nice looking LED light that follows the cyclist or passer-by.
5. Once the pole is passed the light turns off again.
All Nozon product, street lighting works in the same way and all the products can be used in combination.